STRONG THINGS LOVE


After dawn
Morning is still virgin
It's still intact, untouched
I hear the sound of the wind
Who rushes off into the halls of time
Married with dewdrops
For a handful of desires
To give birth to an implied letter

When the universe unites feelings
The sun is starting to shine
Shine the seeds of love
Warm up the relationship

At the warm touch of the sun
I wait longing in the chest
The one that pours out in all flavors
Tightly tie the rope of love
For you Sweetheart

As the morning begins to move
I write pearls of wisdom
Even though the diction is simple
However, your little turtle with metaphorical figure of speech
Like the poet's poetry

My beloved lover hug me
Feel what you feel listen
My heart is beating faster
As if to scream rebel
Calling and keep calling
Your name

You are one of my missing ribs
Now coming back
Now reunited
Then put together by
Him To live a relationship in life

My darling ....
Your presence is a gift
You are like a beautiful flower of heaven
The fragrant smells in the recesses of the soul

There is no pause
I miss you Never tired
I love you You really mean a lot to me

Lord
After the morning prayer
I kneel down
Kneel
Hope my prayers come true
Live together to your true heaven
The two of them sailed the universe until they died
Complete happiness in Your holy eternal container

September 15, 2022