The Big Dipper Clumps To The Estuary


Spell love on the clink of romance
Full of longing after pampering power
Rhythmic love vibrations
As long as the Big

Dipper bends towards the cliffs of the estuary
I want to take you to a happy lake
Even though it's hard to calm the wilderness of the soul
I want to erase all the pain and tears

I want to spread a stretch of sweet memories
Blushing, your request screams the mountain of the heart
Is it more than a rush of hunting?
The end of the story invites sadness

Loaded with practice notes left of the book
I have planted hell available
What I will go through is burning
More than expected

 Evidence of climbing sacrifices is captivating
Isn't it enough for the delicious taste?
Defended love for pure heart
Don't pollute the stains Act on the fortress of piety

23 February 2019